Don’t Wait! Plan Ahead for the May 1 Deadline
Why pay $600 more than you have to for medical plan coverage? Just complete both of these steps by May 1, 2013:
- STEP 1. Get a free, confidential health screening.
- STEP 2. Complete the Wellness Review on the WebMD WellRewards website at www.webmdhealth.com/wellrewards. (If you’re visiting the site for the first time, you’ll need to register as a new user.)
You must complete both steps. If you don’t, you’ll be required to pay a $600 Wellness Differential* ($50 per month) in addition to your regular medical plan rates for the 2013/2014 plan year, starting in June 2013.
Time Is Running Out
While on-site screening clinics may be available in some locations, the fastest and easiest way to get a health screening is at MinuteClinic.** Just walk in!
You can also schedule a screening through your doctor. Either way, there’s no cost to you.
- Don’t wait till the last minute. If a MinuteClinic isn’t available in your area, keep in mind that your doctor’s appointment calendar often fills up early. This means you may not be able to schedule a screening right away.
- Don’t run out of time. Make a plan to get your screening by May 1 at the latest.
- Don’t forget your Wellness Review. You must also complete a Wellness Review by May 1 to avoid paying $600 more for medical plan coverage.
Also keep in mind that only validated health screening data that comes directly from MinuteClinic, your doctor or an on-site clinic meets the health screening requirement. To learn more, visit www.webmdhealth.com/wellrewards.
*The $600 Wellness Differential does not apply to colleagues in Hawaii due to state requirements of the Hawaii pre-paid Health Act.
**Due to state regulations, health screenings are not available in Massachusetts. If you live in Massachusetts, you can get a screening from your doctor.